Screw Coal Unloader with Capacity 400～1500t/h
1. Product Description
AOTUO-XM environmentally friendly screw coal unloader is independently developed and manufactured by AOTUO in 2018. It has been successfully applied to coal conveying system of a domestic power plant and is the first set of coal unloader in China. Relying on the two-way horizontal rotation of the rotary tower, the elevation of the horizontal beam on the tower, the swing of the vertical arm forward and backward and the walking of the gantry crane, the feeder can realize the three-dimensional motion tracking of material position, and then use the vertical screw machine to lift the material to the horizontal screw machine, and then automatically unload the material in the warehouse to the shore by the discharging device.
|Rate production capacity||1250t/h|
|Max.out reach of grab||Out rail water side 28m|
|In rail waterside 12m|
|Height of grab||Above rail 21m|
|Below rail 19m|
|Luffing angle of boom||0~80 °|
|Volume of hopper||75m|
|Cabin traveling speed||20m/min|
|Width of belt conveyor||1600mm|
|Speed of belt conveyor||2.5m|
|Boom hoisting time one way||7min|
|Max.working load of wheel||350KN|
|Crane rail recommed||QU100|
|Power supply||(H.V. cable reel) 10KV. 50HZ|
3. advantages of this model are as follows:
1. Environmental protection: no dust escapes during the whole process of coal unloading; high Efficiency-High output, 400-1500t/h;
2. Long life: Coal unloader reclaimer and spiral blade, conveying pipe are made of high wear-resistant materials;
3. Wide adaptability: It can be used for unloading lump coal with 20% water content and 200 mm diameter from 800 to 50000 DWT coal bulk carrier.
4. Low energy consumption: energy consumption per ton is about 1 degree. Compared with grab coal unloader, it has obvious advantages of energy saving and environmental protection.
This product is developed by AOTUO company. in response to the mandatory requirements of energy saving and environmental protection for coal unloading in ports. It has a good development prospects for coal unloading special equipment.